Home Inspection Details
- Lots & Grounds: grading, drainage, concrete, porches, decks, vegetation, more.
- Roof: type, condition, flashing, gutters, chimney, vents, more.
- Exterior: type/condition of wall claddings, trim, windows, doors, more.
- Garage: door safety, reverse, slab, more.
- Electrical: type of wiring, size of panel, grounding, unsafe wiring, fixtures, more.
- Heating/Air Conditioning: filters, HVAC source in every room, ducts, condensate drains, more.
- Plumbing: water heater, fixtures, types of pipe, leaks, corrosion, pressure, drainage, more.
- Interiors: condition of walls, floors, doors, stairs, windows, fireplaces, more.
- Appliances: built-ins, check out and operate, more.
- Attic: check for water intrusion, insulation, ventilation, kitchen and bath vents, more.
- Structure: settlement, cracks, failures, moisture, ventilation, foundation, more.
Computerized Home Inspection Reports
The format our narrative reports has been carefully crafted to make them easy to understand and content rich. Pictures are included in the report so the issues can be visualized; this is particularly helpful in areas such as on the roof or in the crawlspace. We use the best in home inspection software to generate your home inspection report. Your inspection report will be emailed to you within 24 hours after the inspection (unless notified otherwise).
We’ve gone mostly paperless in an effort to be Green 🙂
We recommend you attend the inspection so as to not miss the onsite consultation with the Inspector. During this time you can ask all of your questions pertaining to the condition of the house’s systems and components.
The inspection report is VA State Certified and ASHI Certified, giving you peace of mind that the inspection is done professionally and compliant with the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
We look forward to providing an accurate inspection for you! Please call us if you have any questions or would like to schedule your home inspection.